Herald, is commonly understood as a pioneer, consists of people who never stops to challenge the unknown, and always on the frontier of innovations.
A pioneer is the one who refuses to give away his courage to adversity, but chops his way through by trying all the best to change.
If you have a big dream for your future, if you want to give full play to your talent in the exciting world of leasing services, come and join us to make it all happen. Herald boasts of:
If you are full of youthful vigor, if you desire to live an exciting, fulfilling life, come and join us to make it all happen. Herald boasts of:
Herald welcomes you to become a member of our youthful team of boundless energy to pursue success!
Please send your CV to email@example.com
1. Participate in formulating and completing the relevant policies, processes and operation standards on fund collection;
2. Formulate and implement a fund collection plan and control and avoid overdue payment;
3. Learn the status quo of the customer severely overdue in payment through possible channels,, urge and supervise timely payments or complete the formalities for property preservation prior to lawsuit;
4. Cooperate with the Law Works team to take legal actions against the customer in severe breach of contract, seal up and auction his/her vehicles for preserving the company’s credit assets;
5. Report the fund collection progress on a regular basis and carry out in-depth analysis on the overdue customers in order to assist to adjust the policy of loan approval;
6. Complete other work assigned by the superior leadership.
1. Experienced in fund collection and skilled in communication and negotiations;
2. Excellent in problem inducing and solving, as well as logic analysis;
3. With good psychological quality, competent for complete tasks independently and accurately under pressure;
4. Those experienced in on-site fund collection in the finance/guarantee/automotive industry are preferred.
Position: Backstage Support
1. Review the credit status and qualifications of business orders via telephone or home visits; give audit results and ratings, as well as recommend credit line to the decision makers for reference;
2. Assist to analyze the business risk indicators and provide opinions on relevant policy adjustment for reference;
3. Assist to carry out investigation, analysis and study of the policy for risk control in the same trade.
1. More than 3 years’ experience in controlling the credit risks in such industries as banking, trust, insurance, finance and guarantee; those experienced in controlling the risks of auto financing and auto financing lease are preferred ;
2. Familiar with the credit auditing process and standards, experienced and skilled in data judgment, logical judgment and review, and be able to independently complete he credit auditing;
3. Experienced in independent controlling of the credit auditing elements and compliance;
4. Holding the bachelor’s degree or above in financial and economics, with a complete knowledge system and good learning ability;
5. With strong ability of judgment, communication and analysis as well as strong senses of responsibility, self-discipline, loyalty and risk awareness.
Position: Risk Control/Credit Auditing